Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How to sync other calendars to iPhone


Problem

Idea is I have added "other calendar" to my Google Calendar, but it doesn't not appears on my iPhone. I have found out that the issue is pretty popular, but answer is hidden very good.

Other common topics might sounds like this

  • How can I sync multiple google calendars with iphone in the calednar app
  • Some Google calendar events not syncing on iPhone
  • How to Sync Shared Google Calendars With Your iPhone
  • How to Setup Google Calendar on Your iPhone
  • Some Google calendar events not syncing on iPhone

Solution

Solution for this is pretty simple. Google made page for iPhone users which uses calendar, so they could select which calendar to sync.
  1. Go to https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect
  2. Check/Uncheck calendars which you want to sync to your iOS device
  3. Press Save
  4. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment