"account not in this store" solution
The notification ( error ) appears while trying to install application from app store after i installed new iOS 6 on my ipod touch device ( can happen for iphone or ipad ).
Full message could look like this:
You account is not valid for use in the Polish store. You must switch to U.K. store.
You account is not valid for use in the Lithuanian store. You must switch to U.K. store.
You account is not valid for use in thewith main title of notification - Account not in this store
store. You must switch to U.K. store.
To solve the problem follow the instuction:
- Go to Settings
- Go to iTunes & App Stores
- Click on your Apple ID
- In poped up window click Sign Out.
- Fill your Apple ID and Password and press Sign In
- Done. Now you will be able to download applications from App Store
Thanks to Ami Hauptman for method 2
- In Settings>Appstore> click on your AppleId
- Select "Show AppleId"
- Click "Country\Region", then "Change Country or Region"
- Select your country, then provide Credit Card info (typically you will only need the security code)
- Complete this process
- Go back to the AppStore. Should work fine by now